If you would like to submit your product for review or host a giveaway, please email me at kass102885 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Whether you're a small business owner or the CEO of a corporation, word of mouth is the best way to get your company known. So let's talk about how that works.
- The product for review is sent to us. We review it for 1-2 weeks. We make sure that it does what it says it will, and withstands normal use.
- The review/sponsored post will include 1-3 pictures, 2 permanent links, a banner image, and always include a disclosure at the bottom. The disclosure with never be taken off, regardless. The review will be my 100% honest opinion of your product, however I will not bash anyone.
- A giveaway will be hosted here on this blog, and will be with the review if available. The giveaway starts generally on Monday [but that can vary] and run for 16 days. During that time, it will be advertised on various blog link parties to gain more exposure. If you have social media sites that you want included, please tell me. You, the company, are responsible for shipping the product at your cost and insuring timely delivery.
- All sponsored posts, giveaways, and product reviews are shared via Twitter and Facebook as well, upon publication.
- If a gift card is offered for a giveaway, the amount must be enough to cover a minimum of 2 products at your shop, and include free shipping. There are no exceptions to this rule.
For other companies I've worked with and links to those posts, please see this page.
This policy is valid from 24 April 2011
This blog is written and edited by me. While I do include giveaways, sponsored posts, and product reviews, there is always a disclosure at the bottom of the post, with a link to this page. All opinions expressed on this blog are always 100% my opinion, and they never sway to reflect that of the company. I receive products and things of monetary value to do sponsored posts and reviews, but again still my opinion of the product. I would never endorse a company or product that I didn't like.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Detailed explanation here