Sorry I've been away. My Mom had a stroke on the 3rd of this month, and was in the hospital for 5 days. Afterwards, they moved into a new house. That took another 5 days to completely finish. I've finally got some time to blog.
So here is my Ten on Tuesday. It's a random collection of things I'm loving right now.
1. World Vision- There are so many children who need sponsored. They are hungry and need clothed, not to mention schooling. Plus, you maintain a relationship with them. You write them, and they write back. I'll show y'all in another post about our child.
2. Isaiah 41:10, I have this written on a post it note which sticks to my bathroom mirror. I found this beautiful artwork here.
3. How I Met Your Mother. Love this show! If you need a good laugh, this is your show. I highly recommend the Slap Bet episode.
4. Gardening. This is a picture of my sweet mint, I'll have a updated picture soon of my updated garden. I also have some new seeds, and some on the way. I love it!
5. Just Dance 4. I love the Just Sweat mode. I've lost 7 lbs so far doing the workouts. I usually do the +45 Space Aerobics. It's a lot of fun, and it works!
6. Beth Moore's Bible Study on the book of Daniel. I'm doing it right now at church, and I love it. It's really eye opening as to the society we live in today. It's about Babylonia and how it corresponds to our society.
7. Gossip benches. I love this re-do and want one of my own to re-do. This lovely bench was re-done by the talented Jessica @ Paint in my Hair.
8. These tutorials/patterns for Maxi dresses. I love Maxi dresses, they're modest and fun. Once I get my table set back up, I can really get into sewing. I found these Feathers Flights.
9. Playing with my son. He's 4, and he's hilarious. I'm about to get off of here and go play with him actually.
10. Getting things done. I'm in the process of a million things. Nothing beats getting one of those things done. A sense of accomplishment is awesome.
Thanks for reading. I hope it was somewhat entertaining :)