- Firstly, I've been meaning to take a picture of my new hair cut. I love it! I will have to do that Sunday before church.
- Monday night I started working on a couple projects. I did the cutting with plans to sew the next day. That never happened lol. So hopefully tomorrow I should have a tutorial tomorrow night on some cute napkins.
- Monday, Wednesday, and today I had a meeting with my dad. All of those days are spent with Nick in the morning, fixing breakfast/lunch, shower/getting ready, getting Nick ready, and then leaving. I leave the house around 430p and get home around 1030p. Long days.
- This weather is driving me crazy! It was cool, the hot, and now cold again. It doesn't help my back at all. The arthritis in it just hates that crazy switch. I'm pretty used to it hurting, but when the sciatic nerve gets pinched, oui! That's another story lol.
- Thursday evening was my first day of Bible Study at church that Mom signed us up for. I was a little worried. I honestly have never read the whole Bible, nor do I know that much about it. I've read Genesis and Revelations, as they really grabbed my attention. We are doing James Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore. I am totally digging it. I love Beth Moore, she's a hoot! I'm actually really excited to be doing it. I went and bought a KJV of the Bible, because I'm not feeling the NIV.
- I am thinking that I'm going to make Bible cover's for Mom and I, and I've also been thinking about making a tote for our work books and what not for Bible Study.
- Tomorrow I have nothing planned! YAY! It's going to be my sewing day! I also need to hem some of Nick's pants as well.
Well ladies, that's all for now. I do hope to have a tut for y'all tomorrow night. Have a great weekend!