- I've been going to church for a month now. I really love the church, it's laid back and a fun atmosphere. Nick loves going as well, and can't wait for Bible School. My parent's have been going with us as well. I can't tell you how much I am loving this church!
- My wonderful husband, Jason, got my the best Valentine's day present ever.
|A large opal with little diamonds all around it and down the sides of the ring, in a gold setting.|
- I finally got all the Christmas decorations down last week. Terrible, I know, but I wasn't feeling up to it.
- My shop has a new look & I added a vintage section. Take a look! I have found some pretty awesome vintage items to list, along with the ones I have. I have a great idea for an awesome new product line. I love the hair accessories, but I am looking to expand into something else.
- That wonderful husband of mine, also got me a Sizzix eClips and eCAL software!! I'm super stoked to play with it. It's all set up, I just need to install the software on my pc. Anyone have one?
I will leave y'all with some pictures!
|Picture of me before I cut my hair.|
|The after picture. Sorry it looks like crap :/|
|Nick & Papa at the airport after we picked up Papa Friday night. That's a cow astronaut lol.|
|Nick by the wagon at the airport.|
Enjoy your night/day everyone! I plan on re-doing the blog look and sprucing things up here. Any ideas? How have you all been?