1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs (contact them to let them know).
The lovely Lisa awarded me this award, because she's awesome like that :o) Thanks Lisa! Sorry I suck and am just now doing this post. LOL!
1. I am so excited that I opened my own shop! It's a lot of work, but I'm just super proud of myself. I had a goal, and I followed through. Mrs. Crafty Pants Designs is my shop, don't ya just love the name ;)
2. I am so sick of rude people when I go to the store, seriously. If someone is in your way or you almost run into them, say excuse me. And don't give them a shitty look when they says excuse me.
3. I hate other drivers, seriously. Just about every week I have some idiot who almost hits me. Take yesterday for instance, some dumbass pulled out directly in front me. She pulled out into oncoming traffic, I barely kept from hitting her, and then she wanted to look at me dumb. Yes princess, I must bow down to you. Puh-lease. If you can't drive, give me your license and I will fix it. IE, cut them up!!
4. I have the hardest time saying no to friends or family when they ask me to do something. I always do it, unless I really just can't. Even then, I feel awful because I can't. Usually that's only if I don't have the money.
5. I'm learning how to sew the right way. Instead of winging it, I actually am learning. As a matter of fact I'll have one of my sewing projects to share soon :o)
6. I'm going to get a smudge stick today. My son keeps seeing this scary guy in our house, and it's not a relative, so he must go. Yes, I believe in spirits. My son sees his brother, grandfather, and great grandfather quite often.
7. I'm considering doing a craft show in November, but I'm not sure yet. I really need to get some products together. A lot more than what I have.
Blogs who also rock & that I'm awarding: