Today I'm guest posting at Joy's blog, Momma's kinda crafty. I'm sharing my dresser up do with her readers. I wanted to do something new for all of y'all, but I just have so many projects that I'm still working on lol. I've had a couple of DIY fails, so they are taking a bit longer than I wanted to. So go on over to Joy's and follow her, because she's made of awesome sauce!
What I'm Diggin:
1. What 3 things do you use everyday? No matter what?
Computer, coffee maker, & TV
2. Coffee or tea? And how do you take it?
Both actually :o) Coffee with sugar & cream in the morning, and then sweet southern tea in the afternoon.
3. Where do you shop for your wardrobe favorites? What about for your kids (if you have any)?
For myself, I shop at thrift stores, Target, Old Navy, seriously whatever is cheap. For Nick, I prefer Children's Place [during sales] because the pants fit better and last longer and well as the shirts. They don't shrink after 2 washes.
4. When you were a kid, did you go to Summer Camp?
I didn't go to summer camp, I went to Vacation Bible School. I can't wait for Nick to go :o)
5. What trait in your spouse/partner drives you nuts but you couldn't live without it?
Snoring for sure, but I could definitely live without it too lol.