I was awarded The Versatile Blogger award by the lovely Sleppery Mind. I was pleasantly surprised when I stopped by to see the winners. I always like to look to see which blogs are made with some awesome sauce so I can stalk them via GFC. Anyways, thank you!
7 Things about me:
- I have found the job that makes me truly happy.. being a homemaker. I'm not going back to school. I have my little shop online and I'm okay with it.
- I'm a recovering alcoholic and have been sober since 05.22.05
- I am an avid supporter of Pregnancy & Infant loss awareness. I have a stillborn son and had 3 miscarriages, the last one being twins.
- I'm very easy going and it takes a lot to make me mad, but when I get to my boiling point I'm like a hurricane.
- I often procrastinate way too much. I've been trying to fix that for years, but I just put it off.
- I wish I could go into the Army. I was set to go years back when I got pregnant. I had a miscarriage a week later. Now I have back problems and other responsibilities.
- I love penguins! They just fascinate me.
Alright...now for the rules. In order to completely accept this reward. You need to do the following (just like I did).
- Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 blogs you feel deserve the award.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know about the reward.